The purpose of the role is to support various departments with the procurement and management of vehicles which are leased to 'DaysFleet’s’ clients across the UK.
- Planning and control
- Client and Supplier relationship management
- Negotiation & influencing skills
- Communication skills
- Results execution and delivery orientation
- Attention to detail
- Competent PC skills
- Track record of proven customer service skills
- A self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who is adaptable to change.
- An extremely committed individual with a positive 'cando’ attitude.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Willingness to learn and make a positive and energetic contribution to the business.
- Excellent telephone manner with strong interpersonal skills.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'