Our client is a vibrant and busy business that employs energetic, happy and motivated people. You will be working alongside some great colleagues who love what they do.
They are offering two month contract and duties will include:
- Preparing quotes for purchase enquiries and orders
- Preparing quotes for new orders for the DM team
- Ensuring orders placed with the sales team are complete and accurate
- Ensuring credit limit requests are prepared and passed over on a timely basis
- Liaising with Dealers to locate available stock to source potential sales - maintain stock list on Share-point
- Handling queries from the DM team, and ensuring they get a timely response
- Apply credit limit increases when notified by the Inside Sales Leader
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is always maintained
- Assist with periodic sales campaigns involving the Development team and the Internal Sales team
- Assist with holiday cover within the Internal Sales Team when necessary
- Carrying out administrative duties and any other reasonable task as required from team managers, to support of the workings of the Department
- Other Admin duties
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- customer service
- data entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'