Job: Fleet Administrator
Hourly Rate: £11.00 - £12.80
Length of Assignment: Initially 6 months
- Respond to and resolve customer/retail queries to include quotes, orders, delivering and re-scheduling of agreements
- Follow and work to the current fleet process
- Customer retention through maintaining communication channels
- Ensure quotations and credit decisions are completed internally within timescales
- Monitor own performance and adhere to targets
- Ensuring compliance of all regulatory requirements are met
- Ability to build long term relationships with customers
- Confident in making decisions and prioritising workloads
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Previous fleet experience is preferred
- A good working knowledge of the automotive industry is beneficial
- Intermediate MS Excel & Word
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 1 hour.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'