Lloyd Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for a Fleet Administrator, to join our client’s friendly and busy team.
Maintaining and servicing existing business relationships, the successful individual will be required to provide a high level of service to fleet clients, dealerships and sales teams.
This position would suit an individual who enjoys providing a high level of customer service and interaction, but who is also highly organised, and enjoys the responsibility of administration.
Duties will include:
- Management and preparation of documentation for Credit Lines
- Maintain details of customers credit limits and terms
- Providing and sending relevant finance documentation
- Provide finance quotes
- Loading and preparing proposals
- Management of all incoming pay-our requests
- Activating contracts
- Process direct invoicing agreements
- Contract Hire
- First point of contact for clients and customers
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted.
Key Words: Administrator, Administration, Finance, Fleet, Motor, Sales, New Business, Underwriting, Invoicing, Payments, Customer Service, Call Centre, Processing, Data Entry, Proposals, Contracts, Loans, Direct Debit, Contract Hire, Quotations, Epsom, Tadworth, Banstead, Sutton, Ashtead, Leatherhead, Chipstead, Reigate, Redhill, Chessington, Ewell, Purley, Croydon.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'