Location: Pride Park, Derby
Hours: Full Time Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Duration: Temporary Ongoing
Salary: £8.50 Per Hour
- Maintain and manage existing customers accounts
- Recording all vehicle sales transaction, providing sales information, orders and deliveries as requested
- Ensuring all paperwork for orders received and new files are set up immediately
- Completion of book/fleet packs for vehicles sold and handover documents
- Assist in the preparation and updates of Excel spreadsheets
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience using Kerridge
- Excellent customer service
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent time keeper
- Ability to work as a team
- Positive attitude and outlook when under pressure
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Motor Fleet
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"