Search Consultancy has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced vehicle fleet administrator to join our Glasgow head office. This is a busy varied role and will involve the daily management and administration of our national fleet of cars and mobile phones.
Some of what you'll do:
* Identify opportunities to reduce costs and increase efficiency
* Amend cost codes for billing
* Maintain records of the Company car fleet and vehicle allocation
* Managing renewal of car insurance and registration of new cars
* Ensuring that invoices are raised and processed within agreed time scales
* Maintain accurate records of car parking season tickets
* Annually check that correct driving documentation is held for each company car driver to include tax, MOT, insurance & driver declaration forms
This is a busy role and candidates with previous fleet management experience wold be preferred. Ideally you will be organised, adaptable, resilient and commercially aware this role also involves high level reporting so strong excel skills are essential.
To discuss this opportunity further please call Ann Barclay on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.