Contract type: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator within a Global Transportation Company. You will be part of a team responsible for the day to day operations with the department and delivering a high level of customer service to a large fleet of drivers.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for ensuring that all Fleet and driver records are accurate, ensuring that any changes are updated.
- Ensure all parking/speeding fines and are paid for by the business promptly and to seek payment from the driver to keep cost to the business down.
- Administer the day to day operations and processes within the department to ensure that the company fleet operates, legally, safely and in the most cost effective manner.
- Reviewing and amending of processes and updating the Departmental Manual.
The successful Administrator will have:
- Strong administration and organization experience, working within a similar role within fleet would be desirable but not essential.
- Good Communication - written & verbal, computer literacy including a high level of accuracy in in-putting critical data, numeracy, time management, team working, initiative,
- A high level of excel experience using pivot tables and v look ups.
- Experience working with documentation
If you are interested in the Administrator position, then either call us or e-mail your CV to the details provided.