Previous experience? Construction industry experience?
This job presents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Fleet/Transport Administration Assistant to join Tone Scaffolding Services Limited.
Duties and Responsibilities
• A Fleet/Transport Administration Assistant is required to provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations to their Scaffolding Services Limited and Fleet are carried out.
• Ensure that the fleet management database is accurately maintained in terms of vehicles, additional equipment, location, key contact, supplier information, manufacturer terms and driver/user details as appropriate
• Fleet insurance - list of registered vehicles (add and remove as and when)
• Vehicle accidents - reports, spread sheet record, update Directors and HR and Insurers.
• Administration of fuel and fuel cards, record and highlight fuel spend exceptions
• Control, payment and recharge of and traffic offences and fines
• Keeping of accurate records to include any relevant business cases and supporting documentation throughout the fleet process
• Detailing accidents, damage and repairs to the vehicle fleet.
• FORS - Bronze and Silver audits, organise driver training (offered through FORS),
• Finance spread sheet - update accounts when vehicle transfer between divisions,
• Any other Ad-Hoc duties
Hours- Monday to Friday 8-5pm
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, with a determination to see jobs through to the end
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
• Excellent PC skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Able to write reports and spreadsheets to a high standard using Excel and Word
• Previous experience of administration support in a Transport role would be an advantage
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job