Silcom Recruitment seek an experienced Fleet Administrator to join one of our top clients based around the outskirts of Milton Keynes. Our client is currently seeking an experienced Fleet Administrator to join their existing team of four. This is a permanent position and a great opportunity to join a well-established growing business.
Reporting to the Group Fleet Administration Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Complete all pre-delivery related administration ensuring vehicles are taxed, invoiced and paid before delivery
- Checking with retailer regarding vehicle returns and showroom vehicles
- Liaising with retailer providing accurate delivery dates and costs
- Enter vehicle job sheet details onto After Sales department system to ensure records regarding pre-delivery work is accurate and up to date
- Provide general support to the Sales Managers, keeping them informed of customer order status and any issues that may arise relating to department sales
- Work with After Fleet team to ensure completion of service orders and accuracy of costs and work
- Provide Sales Managers with a weekly status report
£21,000 - £24,000 starting salary - Dependant on experience
Superb company benefits
Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5.30pm with an hour lunch break
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment in strict confidence.
- Fleet Management
- Sales Administration
- Motor Fleet
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'