An exciting new opportunity has arisen with one of the nation's leading providers of care. They specialise in supported living support for adults with learning disabilities, autism and some physical disabilities.
They pride themselves on delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person centered approach.
Key Responsibilities -
- Manage and lead an established team of support staff
- Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
- Generating referrals
- Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
- Working closely with local authorities
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
- Must have experience with Supported Living
- Two years' experience supervising and managing staff teams.
- Be working towards or already have NVQ Level 5 in health and social care or leadership and management.
- Ideally experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
- IT literate
This is a brilliant opportunity to be a part of an exceptional national organisation who are looking for experienced healthcare professional to be a part of their future.
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested, please email an up to date CV to or call me on .
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."
- Physical Disabilities
- learning disabilities
- supported living