Flair Master Bartender
Do you want to be a part of a new, fresh and exciting cocktail and champagne bar?
Are you a qualified flair master bartender looking for a new challenge?
This is a fab chance to join an exciting business with an established background who are looking to introduce a new bar to their premises.
Our client is looking for 4 people on a full time and part time basis, but you must be able to work late evenings and weekends to be considered for this role.
Rate of pay: Dependant on Experience
What you’ll be doing…
- You will be used to working long hours, but trust us the rewards will be worth it!
- You will be supporting management in the layout and build of the new bar.
- Be passionate about creating fantastic cocktails with the ability to advise and recommend to customers.
- Have flair, charisma and charm with the ability to provide the highest levels of service to our customers
- Be immaculately presented, attentive and proactive with the ability to respond quickly to needs of the customer.
- Be an excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Ensure that licensing laws and health and safety matters are adhered to
Are you and do you have?
- Excellent customer service skills
- A minimum of 1 year’s industry experience
- An experienced flair bar tender with extensive cocktail making knowledge.
- Confident approach
- Be able to interact with customers politely and proactively
- Good numeracy skills
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job