Flagship Store Manager Westfield - White City London
FLAGSHIP STORE MANAGER - WHITE CITY, WESTFIELD LONDON
The original creators of colourful, fun and fashion-forward stationery, Smiggle are looking for a Strong Store Manager to take the helm in our Flagship Store in White City, Westfield London!
Smiggle, the world's hottest retail stationery brand, was born in Melbourne Australia in 2003 and is now taking over the UK & Ireland! With 130 stores currently trading across the UK and Ireland and more stores opening across 2018, Smiggle's goal is to make children across the country smile and giggle every time they receive Smiggle!
FLAGSHIP Store Manager
Smiggle White City, Westfield
Full time, permanent, working 5 days out of 7 (including weekends)
To start: April or before
Reporting to: Regional Manager
The Store Manager position within this exciting Flagship London store holds unparalleled opportunities for a dynamic individual to develop and lead in an environment where their skill set will be showcased regularly.
To succeed in this fantastic role you must be passionate about stationery, have previous experience as a Retail Store Manager and be able to create an unforgettable experience for both our customers and team members!
Who you are:
- Results Focused - You must have a strong sales focus, with a proven history of achieving sales budgets and driving your store’s success; thinking laterally and commercially at every opportunity
- LP focused - You must have a provable and measurable history of achieving Stock Loss targets and managing your store's Shrinking and Loss Prevention
- A People Manager - You must be a hands-on manager with experience of leading from the front whilst implementing the training, development and succession plans for your team, retaining talent and reducing staff turn over
- An Inspiring Leader - You can motivate and coach your team members and management teams to smash their KPI's; including ATV, UPT and individual sales targets
- Knowledge of Visual Merchandising - You can implement and maintain excellent visual merchandising standards, whilst managing changing responsibilities and additional promotional activity on a regular basis
- A Multi tasker - You have the ability to prioritise and juggle a number of tasks at one time
- Experienced - You have robust previous experience as a Store Manager or an equivalent Management position in a similar, fast paced, high turnover, service driven environment
- FUN!!!- You can do all of the above with a smile on your face and maintain a positive attitude. You always lead by example to ensure you provide every customer with excellent service, make a connection and leave them with a smile and a giggle!
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity: As part of The Just Group (one of Australasia's largest fashion retailers), Smiggle has over 320 stores across the UK & Ire, Australia, New Zealand, And Singapore. You will be a part of an amazing growth strategy for a one-of-a-kind retail brand, and help us realise our goal of continuing our expansion plans across the UK and Ireland!
- Professional Development: We believe in investing in our people to ensure that they grow alongside our business and offer in-depth training and development plans, alongside training workshops and head office based modular days
- Reward and Recognition: Opportunity for bonuses & incentives
- Involvement: We want you to be a part of the Smiggle community, so we give you the chance to attend and participate in our bi-annual Smiggle conferences
- Generous Staff Discount: 50% off Smiggle product!
- Pension: Staff Pension Scheme
If you are ambitious and are keen to explore the opportunity to be part of this Australian brand's rapid and explosive expansion plans in the UK & Ireland, then we want to hear from you!
Follow Smiggle on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, or stop by smiggle.co.uk to find our stores and learn more about us.
- Loss Prevention
- Visual Merchandising
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job