Flagship Store Manager Wanted - Fine Jewellery Brand - London!
My Client is a British heritage jewellery brand known for its delicate and creative designs wanting a true entrepreneur to drive business and provide the ultimate experience for its customers.
The role will include:
- Day to day management of the stores operations.
- The achievement of monthly and yearly targets with the highest possible Gross Profit.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of the boutique.
- Ensure that the team are focused on delivering Kip's set.
- Running events to drive foot-flow and networking to ensure repeat business.
- Ensure the security of both staff and stock taking all necessary precautions and stock checks.
- Communicate information relevant to colleagues and Directors at earliest opportunity and without delay.
- Maintain the highest visual standards for the store displays ensuring they are immaculate at all times.
- Oversee all aspects of Customer Service to make sure this is delivered to the highest standard.
- Ensure CRM is implemented.
- Generate business through networking and identifying opportunities to introduce ourselves to other businesses
- Train and develop all staff to attain the highest standards of product knowledge and customer service
- Lead the team with confidence, enthusiasm and authority
- Jewellery Experience.
- The ability to communicate relevant information with all staff.
- Report trends effecting business, develop trade and staff.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload.
- Ability to work as both part of a team and under own initiative.
- Entrepreneurial flare and motivated to achieve personal and shop targets.
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply for this opportunity, please apply directly to ad. Please note that due to an expected high response, we will only contact you if you are suitable for a position we have available.
- Fine Jewellery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job