Flagship Store Manager - Edinburgh
Store Manager - Leading High Street Fashion brand - Edinburgh
£30,000 + benefits
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment is recruiting for a well known high street fashion brand. This retailer has a core focus on womenswear, menswear and accessories. I am looking for an inspirational manager who is very commercial and loves a challenge.
As a manager you will focus on people, service, operations and product management. You will take the lead in planning, organising monthly activities and be keen to build relationships with head office.
You will be responsible for:
* Driving customer service levels.
* Leading and inspiring your management team.
* Overseeing people, service, operations and product management.
* Sales generation, driving kpi's, budget and p&l management.
* Ensuring a high level of visual standards and commerciality are maintained.
* Training and people development.
* One to one coaching and succession planning.
* Putting best practice into place for operations, policy and procedures.
Ideal experience working with fashion is essential and you must have an interest in fashion trends. You will currently be a Store Manager or Department Manager to be considered for this role. The salary is paying up to £30,000 dependent on experience and is reviewed throughout your career.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. Please click apply to be considered for Store Manager - Edinburgh.
- high street
- store manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'