Flagship Manager, Store Manager, Luxury, Fine Foods,Coffee, Tea, Chocolate, Beverage, Gifts, London
This is a great opportunity to join an established retailer as a Flagship Store Manager. This high end brand has an exciting future built on its heritage and is a lovely place to work .
It is an exciting time to join the business as they evolve and expand.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in high volume store.
- Experience running a flagship.
- Fantastic operator but also people focussed (a floor manager not an office manager).
- Experienced performance manager; really confident in tackling challenging teams.
- Fresh, vibrant and full of passion.
- Love working to pace and take pride in working within a key location.
- Thrive in a target focussed environment.
Due to the large volume of candidates we are only able to contact the most relevant to the above
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Store Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job