Smiggle, the world's hottest retail stationery brand, was born in Melbourne Australia in 2003 and is now taking over the UK & Ireland!
The original creators of colourful, fun and fashion-forward stationery are looking for talented individuals to help lead this Australian brand's rapid and exciting expansion plan in the UK & Ireland.
Everything you need for school, homework or fun can be found in a Smiggle store. With 200 Smiggle stores trading across UK & Ireland by the end of 2019, Smiggle's goal is to make children across the country smile and giggle every time they receive Smiggle!
DUE TO INTERNAL PROMOTION our flagship Smiggle Store in The Trafford Centre, Manchester is looking for a brand new SUPERSTAR Assistant store Manager!!!
To succeed in this fantastic role you must be passionate about stationery and be able to create an experience for our fans (both customers and team members) that is personal, exciting and creative!
We want someone unique who is:
- Results Focused - you must have a strong sales focus and proven results
- Creative - you can maintain visual merchandising standards
- A Strong Leader - you can lead, coach and develop your team members to smash their KPI's
- Experienced - you have previous management experience in a fast paced retail environment
- A Multi tasker - you have the ability to prioritise and juggle a number of tasks at one time!
- FUN!!! - you can do all of the above with a smile on your face and maintain a positive attitude, you lead by example to ensure excellent customer service and seek to ensure you provide every customer with a smile and a giggle!
A career at Smiggle offers you:
- Opportunity: Part of The Just Group (who operate more than 1,000 stores globally) and one of Australasia's largest fashion retailers - Smiggle has over 200 stores across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and the UK. Be part of an amazing growth strategy for a one-of-a-kind retail brand
- Professional Development: We believe in investing in our people to ensure that they grow alongside our business and offer coaching, training and succession plans to set you up for a rewarding career with Smiggle
- Reward and Recognition: Opportunity for bonuses, competitive salaries & pension
- Generous Staff Discounts and Incentives: 50% off Smiggle product!
The successful candidate will be a high achiever, results oriented with strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire, motivate and coach a growing team. This is a terrific opportunity for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career.
If you are ambitious and are keen to explore the opportunity to be part of a truly exciting business, we would be keen to hear from you. Apply now!
- Management Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job