FLAGSHIP ASSISTANT MANAGER, STRATFORD
Amazing TREND-LED Ladies Fashion Brand - High Profile Store
Salary circa £25k basic plus bonus
A rare opportunity has arisen to join this very successful ladies fashion retailer for their store in Stratford. We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to run this HIGH PROFILE store. As the Assistant Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the smooth operation of the store including:
- Drive sales & KPIs
- Visual merchandising - ensuring the store looks AMAZING at all times, being commercial reacting to trends and keep up to date with competitor activity.
- Be capable of delivering a high calibre customer service experience - you will ensure every customer receives a world class shopping experience in your store! Leading by example, you will motivate your team to give genuine service to customers & encourage them to maximise opportunities to up sell across all areas of the store.
- Recruit & train a brand new team - You will recruit the best team for your store & will invest your time to train & coach them. You will also play a key role in managing the performance of your team.
For this role, you will:
- Have a proven track record in managing store KPI's including sales, payroll, controllable costs, stock loss and service.
- Be a great communicator across all levels.
- Have great leadership skills
- Be passionate about delivering a world class experience to customers
- Have previous experience at Assistant Manager level or be an experienced Supervisor/Floor Manager looking for your next step up.
APPLY TODAY AS INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE SOON!
KEY WORDS; store manager, branch manager, brand manager, deputy manager, assistant manager, Supervisor, Concession Manager, Department Manager, Sales Manager, fashion, ladies wear, retail, Stratford, Ilford, Barking, Canary Wharf
- Sales Manager
- branch manager
- assistant manager
- deputy manager
- Department Manager
- Concession Manager
- store manager
- brand manager
- Canary Wharf
- ladies wear
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job