An opportunity has arisen to join an established Technology firm located in East London. The role is Finance Manager and will be fixed term until May 2019.
Joining at a key point in their business operations as the go through a transition period as a business you will be involved in migrating a finance function to another part of the UK.
Although the role shall be based in East London you will be able to work 3 to 5 days per week from home.
Your duties shall involve;
- Management accounting including budgeting & reporting
- Supervising and guiding a finance team over seeing AP&AR and the month end process
- Providing financial analysis to business unit stakeholders
- Preparing the monthly financial profit and loss reports
- Working with budget holders to forecast future activity
- Ensuring strong robust controls and procedures
- Responsible for balance sheet accounting reconciliations by the finance team
- Assisting with internal and external financial accounting requirements and tax related audits
- Ensuring adherence to SOX compliance
- Assisting with pricing models and analysis
To be considered for this role you shall be;
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Have worked within a demanded international business
- Have operated at FM level
- Have managed a team, and be comfortable with working for a business going through significant change
- Able to work independently and remotely
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job