We are looking for caring, confident and energetic people to join our Customer Service team in Southend.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that all customer service enquiries (written and verbal) are proactively, effectively and compliantly handled. Guidance and support must be given regarding the full range of InsureandGo Insurance products via a combination of inbound and outbound telephone calls and to ensure the accurate completion of all related administrative tasks.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- To ensure the accurate and compliant recording of all client data on our relevant systems/databases ensuring that customer details are upheld in accordance with the data protection act.
- To respond to customer queries via e-mail and to assist with general administration work as required.
- To represent the Company in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Respond positively and accurately to all product and process questions raised by customers and/or colleagues.
- To adhere to department call handling targets as set by the business.
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 11:30am to 8pm.
The starting salary is £15,500 per annum.
We have the following benefits:- Tastecard, Life insurance, 50% off travel insurance and 15% for family and friends, 23 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday (after 5 years’ service, employees receive an additional 5 days holiday), Individual and team incentives, fresh fruit each week, seasonal perks and a Company Pension.
You will be required to fully commit to a six week training programme, Monday to Friday, 9:00pm to 5:30pm, commencing on Monday 21 January 2019.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and confirm that your application will be considered based solely on merit, qualifications, experience and ability which is relevant to the vacant position.
Please note whilst we endeavour to respond to every applicant due to the high volume of applications received this is not always possible.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'