My client based in Edinburgh City Centre is looking for a Senior Analyst to join the Fixed Income Performance team. The successful candidate will provide accurate delivery of investment performance reports, statistics and analysis of fixed income funds. You will be responsible for building excellent rapport and relationships with various departments across the business.
- Maintenance and production of performance reports using Barclays Point and other performance systems within agreed timescales.
- Support the provision of high quality attribution and investment risk analysis.
- Responsible for developing relationships with our investment desks and other areas of the business.
- Develop team through mentoring of less experienced team members.
- Dedicate time to understanding, analysing and reporting on fixed income products
- Provision of product analysis/statistics for the purpose of consultant and RFP enquiries.
What the successful candidate will have…
- A recognised qualification in an analytic/numerical discipline.
- Minimum 5 year's experience of Investment Performance and Risk analysis.
- Minimum 2 year's experience within an Investment Management environment.
- Knowledge of fixed income attribution analysis.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Self-starter with ability to generate new ideas under own initiative.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Effective decision making.
- Excellent organisational skills.
My client is going through an exciting time of growth and change. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved with one of Scotland's most successful companies.
If this sounds interesting, please apply straight away, or call Michael Burrell for an informal chat.