Fixed Cost Reporting Accountant
- All duties are to be carried out at all times in compliance with the company and business conduct policies and guidelines.
- Assist the Fixed Cost Accountant in preparing and distributing spend reports to cost centre managers and Shared Service functional leaders.
- Assist the Fixed Cost Accountant in preparing budget data and co-ordinating and compiling responses.
- Maintain master data to support accurate assignment of cost centres to functions and owners.
- Perform variance and trend analysis to identify areas of over- and under-spend against comparison periods (e.g. budget, prior year).
- Assist in preparing data to support audit requests.
- Assist the wider Corporate Finance team with special requests and ad-hoc reporting and data maintenance requirements.
This individual is likely to be highly numerate, have a passion for data manipulation and management and a keen attention to detail.
The ability to operate effectively in a business operating in different geographies, time zones and cultures will contribute to success.
This role is for a fixed-term of 1 year.
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
First degree from an accredited university or equivalent international degree.
Demonstrably strong analytical and financial skills.
Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, formulas, and macros.
SAP or other enterprise system experience an advantage.
Must be detail oriented with the ability to perform work with a high level of accuracy
Required Huntsman competencies:
- Achievement Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Corporate Principles
- Personal Conviction
- Self-Development Orientation
- Team Effectiveness
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"