A brand new role has become available for an Fixed Asset Supervisor to work for an Global Telecommunications company based in the heart of London. Working with minimal supervision, but as part of a large team, you as an experienced Fixed Asset Supervisor you will demonstrate an excellent attitude towards work and team members at all times.
- PO Management - receipting of services (non-stock) PO's as per supplier invoices and OpCo approvals.
- Stock Management - receipting of goods (stock) as per received delivery notes; issuing of goods to site as per OpCo monthly warehouse reports.
- received and bank payments; resolving any issues both quickly and efficiently
- Month End Journals - Working with OpCo to ensure all accruals and provisions are accounted for each month (with audit back up) and that all P&L clearing accounts are cleared correctly to the Balance Sheet.
- Month End Reporting - Analysis of Capex data for month end group reporting pack, working with OpCo to ensure month's data is correctly allocated and in line with budgets.
Systems and Industry experience:
- Ideally you will have strong experience using SAP
- Experience working in a Telecommunications would be advantageous but not essential
- Ideally you would have been working in a similar role that involves day to day involvement with Fixed Assets
If you feel this exciting role as a Fixed Asset Supervisor working for one of the worlds largest Telecommunications brands based in London then please get in touch by sending me your updated CV to or call me on .