A brand new role has become available for an Fixed Asset Accountant to work for an Global Telecommunications company based in the heart of London. Working with minimal supervision, but as part of a large team, you as an experienced Fixed Asset Accountant you will demonstrate an excellent attitude towards work and team members at all times.
- To ensure that all Inventory and Goods Receipts transactions are processed accurately through SAP By Design
- Inventory and asset maintenance, including the issuing of goods to site, WIP management and disposals / obsolescence processing
- Supporting the Operating Companies for all Asset and Inventory requirements and month end processing
- Monitor all data inaccuracies, thoroughly investigate and escalate when necessary
Systems and Industry experience:
- Ideally you will have strong experience Using SAP
- Experience working in a Telecommunications would be advantageous but not essential
- Ideally you would have been working in a similar role that involves day to day involvement as a Fixed Asset Accountant
If you feel this exciting role as a Fixed Asset Accountant working for one of the worlds largest Telecommunications brands in City Of London then please get in touch by sending me your updated CV to or call me on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job