A leading FTSE 250 organisation are looking to hire a Fixed Asset Accountant at their London offices. This role will have significant exposure to senior stakeholders and look to get involved in various upcoming transformation projects.
- Maintaining the Group fixed asset register
- Managing the accounting for sales/disposals/write-downs/write-offs
- Producing accurate and timely CAPEX financials for month end
- Preparing journals and reconciling general ledger accounts
- Assisting with the development of a new operational CAPEX function
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested
This role is suitable for a part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or overseas equivalent) that has previous experience with high value fixed assets. Experience with SAP would be preferable.
- Fixed Asset
- Fixed Assets
- General Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job