About the Fixed Asset Accountant position:
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a FTSE 250 company based in London to manage the accounting and reporting of the fixed assets for the company.
Responsibilities of the Fixed Asset Accountant:
- Maintaining the Group fixed asset register
- Managing the accounting for sales/disposals/write-downs/write-offs
- Producing accurate and timely CAPEX financials for month end
- Preparing journals and reconciling general ledger accounts
- Assisting with the development of a new operational CAPEX function
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested
This role is suitable for a part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or overseas equivalent) that has previous experience with high value fixed assets. The successful candidate must have previous SAP experience.
Apply today or call me to find out more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job