About the Fixed Asset Accountant position:
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a FTSE 250 company based in London to manage the accounting and reporting of the fixed assets for the company.
Responsibilities of the Fixed Asset Accountant:
- Maintaining the Group fixed asset register
- Managing the accounting for sales/disposals/write-downs/write-offs
- Producing accurate and timely CAPEX financials for month end
- Preparing journals and reconciling general ledger accounts
- Assisting with the development of a new operational CAPEX function
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested
This role is suitable for a part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or overseas equivalent) that has previous experience with high value fixed assets. The successful candidate must have previous SAP experience.
Apply today or call me to find out more.