CURRENTLY RECRUITING A PART QUALIFIED / NEWLY QUALIFIED FIXED ACCOUNTANT FOR AN INTERNAIONAL BUSINESS IN WEYBRIDGE!!!
Marc Daniels are currently recruiting a Part Qualified / Newly Qualified Fixed Asset Accountant for a well-established business based in Weybridge. This position will suit an on-track, progressive, actively studying ACCA or CIMA individual or a Newly Qualified Accountant who is looking to grow their career in a fast-growing business.
Key responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Monthly fixed asset reporting
- Monthly fixed asset reconciliation
- Monthly depreciation calculation, asset write off
- Purchase of new equipment
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Monthly journals
- Disposal valuations
The ideal candidate must be:
- Finance graduate, actively studying ACCA or CIMA or Newly Qualified
- SAP knowledge would be desired
- Strong excel skills including: pivot tables, v-look ups
- Strong communication skills and comfortable liaising with non-finance teams includes sales and marketing
- Confident, positive, pro-active and have the ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Private healthcare
- Study support
- Option to buy extra holiday
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading business based in Weybridge.
- Fixed Asset Accountant