A Fixed Asset Accountant is required on an immediate basis for 3-6 months working for a large retailer based in London.
The key requirements for the below are listed below:
Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register, monthly close entries, provision of information to the external tax advisors and auditors and ownership of the fixed asset policies and procedures.
- CCAB qualified Accountant
- Able to deal with ambiguity, investigate and make sense of complicated spreadsheets quickly
- Flexible and able to work in a changeable, dynamic environment - proactive
- Ability to work to a high standard of accuracy in a time pressured environment
- Highly organised, efficient, and able to manage own workload
- Methodical and detailed approach - attention to detail and investigative skills
- Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills
- Ability to utilise Excel to analyse large quantities of data
- Experience of managing a fixed asset register (processing additions, disposals, UEL reviews, WIP and depreciation accruals) including month end close.
- Owning, reviewing and updating fixed asset policies and procedures
Please apply now for immediate consideration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job