£8.50 Per Hour
Using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific area of a production line in a manufacturing organisation.
- Read, interpret and follow basic diagrams / engineering drawings
- Use air power tools and hand held tools such as spanners, screwdrivers, drills and grinders
- Load and unload containers-containing parts
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Basic reading skills, must be able to follow directions
- Basic computing skills
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Physically fit
- Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
- Experience of using air powered tools to assemble products.
- Engineering assembly experience
- NVQ in Engineering
Please apply with a full up-to-date copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job