Salary Type: Permanant
My client is a leading manufacturer and service provider within their field of expertise. Currently, they are looking to expand their team and bring on board a Fitter .
Duties will include delivery and collection of equipment with possible demonstrations to customers. You will be required to complete relevant vehicle and equipment checks and complete the relevant administration. You may be required to work in the depot or on the customer’s site.
Roles and responsibilities
As a fitter you will be responsible for -
• Maintenance, repair and statutory compliance of all Plant and Powered Access within our range
• Capture and Identify machine damage and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with both Manager and customer.
• Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line with company procedures and processes
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance record
• Assist work colleagues as and when required
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who is:
• Able to Work as part of a Team
• Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away
• Customer focused
• Plant and Access trained (minimum NVQ level 2)
• Basic electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault-finding experience
• Welding experience
• Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail
The company offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
For further details please contact the Pertemps Enfield Branch