We are recruiting for our client who is is a leading manufacturer and service provider within the equipment rental field, they are looking to expand their team and bring on board a Plant Fitter to join the them.
£22,000 - £23,000 per annum
Permanent after 12 week probation period.
This will include delivery and collection of equipment with possible demonstrations to customers. You will be required to complete relevant vehicle and equipment checks and complete the relevant administration. You may be required to work in the depot or on the customer’s site.
Roles and responsibilities:
As a fitter you will be responsible for the following..
• Maintenance, repair and statutory compliance of all Plant and Powered Access within our range
• Capture and Identify machine damage and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with both Manager and customer.
• Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line with company procedures and processes
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance record
• Assist work colleagues as and when required
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who is..
• Able to Work as part of a Team
• Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away
• Customer focused
• Plant and Access trained (minimum NVQ level 2)
• Basic electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault-finding experience
• Some Welding experience
• Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail
The company offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme, on site parking.
If you feel this role is for you then please apply immediately to arrange an interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job