Fitter Across the Uk
This is a great oppertunity if you are a Fitter/Shop Fitter or Multi-skilled tradesman, we would love to hear from you. Experience as a shop fitter or carpenter or a Multi-Skilled tradesman then we would love to hear from you.
You must be able to commute to Brackley every day to the office, and have a full clean driving licence also the job role will envole overnight stays across the Uk. So please make sure you can do this before you apply.
As an installer your responsibilities will include:
Installation of cabinets, slatted storewall system, the laying of PVC interlocking tiles and ceiling installation.Experience as a carpernter would be a strong advantage.
- Building of Modular Steel Furniture
- Daily travel with the occasional overnight stay
- Loading and reloading of vans
- Some bespoke work or basic joinery
- Paperwork (filling in installation reports)
- Maintenance of vehicles used
It is paramount that you have strong customer focus, provide excellent workmanship and service and achieve additional growth for the company through recommendations of work.
- An understanding of plumbing and electrics and carpentry
- Able to work on own initiative and to resolve issues
- An understanding of technical information and drawings
- A good team player with a positive attitude
- Able to perform to agreed timescales and procedures
- Lifting and carrying of heavy goods
- To be adaptable to communicate to clients of all levels
- A full valid UK driving license you must have your own transport so you can get to the office
- Willing to work overtime and be able to stay overnight in the UK
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Previous experience as a shop or kitchen fitter, or experience with exhibition trade stands.
- 24 days plus 8 Banks Holidays
- Between £19k and £25k a year plus bonus and over time
- Free onsite Parking
- The use of company van for work use.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job