Working for a leading Tool and Equipment Hire company, you will be working as a Tool Equipment Service Engineer / Fitter – workshop based. You will have previous engineering experience working on a range of Small Tools and equipment including Stihl Saws, Petrol Generators, Hydraulic Power Packs, 110v Power Tools, maintaining and repairing this modern fleet. As part of the role you will also be expected to assist within the depot as required.
As a Service Engineer / Fitter - Tool Hire Your Job Role Would Include:
- PDI’s, Servicing & Repairing Tool Hire Equipment
- Working Effectively In A Small Team
- Maintain & Exceed Workshop Targets & Efficiency
- Work Well Under Pressure
- Maintain Health & Safety To HSE & Company Standards
The Ideal Candidate for the Service Engineer / Fitter - Tool Hire Role Will Have:
- Previous Experience in One or More of The Following Roles: Service Engineer; Mobile Service Engineer; Tool Fitter, Hire Technician, Test & Run
- You Will Need Previous Experience Repairing and Servicing Tool Hire Equipment
- Analytical Approach To Problem Solving
- Able to Work Without Instruction
- Current UK Driving Licence
Within the Role of Service Engineer / Fitter You Would Receive:
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities to Progress
- Permanent Full Time Position
This Role Would Suit Someone Within These Areas:
- St Austell
Please follow the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"