Our Client is currently seeking an experienced Bodyshop Strip and Fitter/MET Technician to work in their garage in Buckingham.
You should have experience carrying out Bodyshop tasks. Contributing to team targets to maximise efficiency whilst taking care with quality workmanship in order to promote excellent customer service.
Key Aspects of the Role are to:
- Removing and refitting parts to ensure body repairs are to a very high standard and to contribute to the overall production process.
- Dismantle and rebuild vehicles as instructed.
- To report unseen damage absent from the estimate as soon as it is identified.
- Have a good level of efficiency and attention to detail.
- Be able to work in a team and work individually.
Ideally you will have previous experience in Bodyshop repairs, as well as experience in panel repairs and filler work would be an advantage.
in return you will get 22 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
Auto-enrolment to the Company Pension Scheme as well as a competitive salary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job