Self Employed Installer
- £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Full training & Ongoing Support
- Trusted & Established National brand
Imagine working for yourself, at your own pace, with hours that suit your needs and lifestyle.
Working on a self-employed basis with the potential of earning £30-50k+ per annum you will be;
- Visiting customers locally - you needn’t worry about finding your own customers
- Realising high earning potential quickly
- Going at your own pace - managing your own diary and your commitment
An ideal Installer / Fitter candidate will have
- Proven practical abilities and attention to detail
- Excellent customer focus
- Experience of managing your own workload
- Full UK driving licence (own van is essential)
Although full training is provided, this role requires considerable DIY skills or experience gained through work.
To make sure you’re successful you will be supported with award-winning training to teach you the rest before your first day in the field.
So if you have experience as a carpenter, joiner, glazer, property maintenance technician, installations engineer, general handyperson or just simply VERY good at DIY, and are looking for a new challenge, then this is the job for you!
You’ll also get a starter package including a full Tool Kit, IT package, branded Workwear and samples in return for a small investment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'