- Provide skilled fabrication, welding and fitting for all necessary production as per drawings
- Provide skilled fitting including hydraulics and/or pneumatics
- Ensure appropriate quality standards maintained
- Work to timescales set by the Head of Engineering
- Compliance with relevant Health and Safety regulations
- Provide support in other areas of manufacturing as required
- Communicate suggestions, improvements and errors to produce efficiencies and corrections in design and production
- Fit, fabricate and weld engineering components to build new material handling machinery
- Fit hydraulics, pneumatics, drive shafts, pumps and presses, motors, rollers and conveyors
- £23,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience
- 7.45am - 4.30pm or 8.15am - 5pm Monday to Thursday, 7.45am - 12.45pm or 8.15am - 1.15pm Friday
- Overtime when approved in excess of 38 hours worked per week paid at time + 1/3rd when ever worked
- 38 hours per week
- 25 days paid holidays per annum plus public holidays
- Knowledge of relevant Health and Safety regulations and requirements
- Flexibility to assist with overtime as and when required
- Ability to work on site if required.
- Flexibility to do overtime
- Suitable skills and experience obtained from mechanical fitting or maintenance
- Experience of complete machinery build from start to finish
- Time served or qualified in mechanical fitting
This is a permanent vacancy to start as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"