Fitted Furniture Sales Designers
Salary: Competitive Commission Based
Spacemaker Group Ltd is the South East’s Favourite Fitted Bedroom Company! As a family owned and run business, we have been designing and crafting beautiful furniture for almost 40 years; British made furniture manufactured in our UK factory using materials from fully sustainable sources. All of our suppliers are members of the FSC and PEFC – both recognised as the furniture trade’s leading watchdogs on environmental and sustainability issues.
Our attention to detail and the dedication of our craftsmen throughout the manufacturing process and during the all-important fitting stage, ensures that our specially crafted furniture fits seamlessly into our client's home.
About the Fitted Furniture Sales Designers:
Spacemaker Group Ltd is looking to recruit talented fitted furniture Sales Designers now. We are looking for designers with exceptional skills in North, and North West London. Once fully trained and knowledgeable on our products, the role would entail:-
- A qualified appointment with date, time, address details and background information will be sent to you via email.
- Backed up with a full Sales Kit, and CAD software, you will meet the client and provide a detailed design using furniture chosen from our vast bespoke range, manufactured in our factory in Essex. You will also provide a quotation to the prospective customer.
- You will be responsible for your own transport and be able to manage your time effectively to maximise sales, referrals and prospects
Requirements of the Fitted Furniture Sales Designers:
- Previous experience of designing luxury fitted furniture is key.
- We will provide in-house training using our bespoke CAD design software.
- You will need to be part designer, part salesman but always an ambassador for Spacemaker Quality Fitted Furniture.
- You will need to have your own transport
Benefits of becoming the Fitted Furniture Sales Designers:
- Qualified leads
- Weekly commission pay-out
- Flexible hours
- Finance option available for clients
- Multiple colour/style options
- Bespoke quality product you can be proud of
This role is for an ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated team player and will provide an excellent opportunity to make a real difference in this already high-achieving organisation.
If you feel you can contribute to our team and you meet the above criteria of the Fitted Furniture Sales Designer, then please apply now!