This role is pivotal to the BMF Member experience. Delivering a range of high quality fitness sessions to members within the framework set by BMF to a consistent and high standard. This includes preparation and administration tasks before and after sessions and occasionally execute additional tasks set by the Lead Instructor in order to help assist with the running of the park.
- Be responsible for the Health & Safety of yourself & BMF Members at your Sites
- Ensure accurate sign in of Members
- Report to all allocated classes, adhering to SOP, in uniform & follow BMF programme & policy
- Interact with Members & deliver class to current programme in the BMF way
- Be a positive representative of BMF internally & externally
- Build trusted relationships & provide opportunity of support for Members
- Be willing & available to attend training sessions
- Follow set technical & behavioural standards set by The Academy
- Proactively welcome & engage with trialists. Encourage trialist to become Member
- Proactively welcome & engage with new Members
- This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive and you may be required to undertake various duties as may reasonably be requested of you by the Company.
- Good leadership qualities with the ability to engage and motivate Members
- Passionate and enthusiastic about fitness and BMF
Knowledge/Skills/Experience that are essential:
- Recognised Level 2 fitness or higher trainer qualification.
- Excellent customer service skills to attract new customers and retain current members.
- Current experience with a reputable health & fitness company, group fitness establishment, studio, personal trainer.
- Exceptional communication skills
Knowledge/Skills/Experience that are desirable:
- A military background and preferably Instructor experience but not essential
- Sports science or strength and conditioning background.
- Ability to adapt to the use of social media
- Personal Training
- Fitness Industry
- Fitness Instruction
- Fitness Training
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'