I am recruiting for temporary Fitness Instructors to join the 4Leisure team to work across various locations in the Egham area on a temporary basis starting immediately.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who can deliver an excellent level of service to their members.
To work as a Fitness Instructor, you will need to be either REPS level 2 or 3 registered. You will be required to deliver outstanding service to members. Main duties:
- Carrying out fitness assessments, consultations and inductions with new clients.
- Showing clients how to use exercise machines and free weights.
- Supervising clients to make sure that they are exercising safely and effectively.
- Ensure the gym is kept clean and tidy
- Ensure health & safety procedures are being followed
You will need to be punctual and reliable.
We are looking for someone who can work on a shift basis to include mornings, evenings and weekends.
If you are passionate about fitness and enjoy sharing your knowledge to assist people to achieve their health & fitness goals please apply!
Full and part-time hours available
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"