Fitness Instructor- New Forest (Hours available for immediate start)
I am recruiting for temporary Fitness Instructors to join the 4Leisure team to work in the New Forest area starting immediately on a part time basis with ongoing hours available.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who can deliver an excellent level of service to their members.
To work as a Fitness Instructor, you will need to be either REPS level 2 or 3 registered & group exercise qualifications are desirable. You will be required to deliver outstanding service to members. Main duties:
- Carrying out fitness assessments, consultations and inductions with new clients.
- Showing clients how to use exercise machines and free weights.
- Supervising clients to make sure that they are exercising safely and effectively.
- Ensure the gym is kept clean and tidy
- Ensure health & safety procedures are being followed
You will need to be punctual and reliable.
If you are passionate about fitness and enjoy sharing your knowledge to assist people to achieve their health & fitness goals please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'