Fiskars - Key Account Manager
Competitive Salary + Additional Benefits
Fiskars is a market leader and global business within the Garden, Leisure and Housewares industries, with a turnover in excess of £1bn. Split into two distinct divisions known as Functional and Living, their prestigious list of brands includes Fiskars, Gerber, Wedgwood, and Royal Doulton amongst others. They are known as brand leaders in product categories including garden tools, outdoor, scissors, glassware, ceramics and kitchenware, with distribution across all major retail and trade channels. The Fiskars brand itself has a massive presence within Garden Centres, Builders Merchants, National DIY Retailers and Wholesalers. Operating from a modern state of the art facility on the outskirts of Stoke-on-Trent, Fiskars is an innovative, ambitious and forward thinking business that can offer you genuine long term career opportunities.
Fiskars are now looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to join the Functional division, you will be responsible for sales development with wholesaler/distributor and retail customers, largely in the Garden & Yard Care categories, generating profitable business within assigned accounts, territories or channels by developing and implementing a comprehensive sales plan that includes new and existing sales strategies and tactics. Directly responsible for expanding new relationships and cultivating existing account relationships by:
- Learning detailed information about the customer (inc strategic challenges and priorities)
- Identifying key decision makers and coordinating necessary meetings with the account and Fiskars teams
- Prioritising opportunities critical to the customer/account- inc cross category and promotional
- Ensuring professional sales coordination and planning (including forecast/report sales accuracy) and develop and deliver account proposals and market plans
- Responsible for managing the line review process for their respective accounts - includes efficiently utilising all Fiskars resources (Go To Market, PR, sales analytics etc).
- Build strategic account relationships to generate profitable business directly with customers by understanding the customer challenges, priorities and needs, utilising detailed account knowledge to identify key decision makers and develop the channel.
- Analysis of sales data and provision of accurate forecasting to ensure operational efficiency and monitoring of service delivery to ensure excellent service levels are achieved
- Provide first class sales planning and coordination by working with Go To Market team ensuring NPD and range review opportunities are maximised in creating comprehensive sales plans and proposals, delivering profitable results for Fiskars and our key customers.
- Represent the company at trade functions and customer visits and provide follow up on all action needed and new account enquiries
- Manage account P&L and administration ensuring internal and external resources are utilised accordingly to develop and strengthen relationships directly with key customers.
- Prepare EPOS (Sales Out) data for analysis by Sales/Go To Market leadership ensuring uniformity of reporting across account base and clear insightful commentary on results
- Create suitable business update reports and presentations to succinctly communicate channel performance at monthly meetings and for use by management team
Send your CV to our retained recruitment partners, Clear Edge Search & Selection, for the chance to join a global leader in consumer goods. All direct and 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Clear Edge Search & Selection Ltd.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job