Are you fishing for a new job?
Are you available immediately?
Do you have production experience?
We are currently recruiting for Fish Process Operatives to work for our client's factory in the East End of Glasgow. Immediate starts are available. Pay starts at £7.05 / £7.50 dependant on age, overtime paid at time and a half. Pay increase after 13 weeks.
Our client is a major supplier of fresh fish and seafood.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Working in a chilled environment as part of a team
- Handling fish on a production line which will include packing and unpacking
- Adhering to the company's health and safety procedures
- General housekeeping duties as and when required
We are looking for people that are:
- Reliable and motivated
- Flexible and hard-working
Please note, due to health and safety reasons candidates are required to have a good understanding of the English language. Previous experience not essential but some production experience would be beneficial.
- All PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Canteen area including vending machines and microwaves
- Staff sales on site
The hours of work are as follows:
- Monday till Friday, 6.30am start job and finish.
- You may be required to work Saturdays, paid at overtime rate.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY NOW or send an up-to-date CV to .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.