First Response Advisor - Wavertree, Liverpool
Salary £14 - £16k
My client is a High Street Practice Law firm with offices in Liverpool, they are looking to grow their Personal Injury team with the addition of a First Response Advisor.
Responsibilities of the First Response Advisor :
- Speak with new clients to take initial instructions for Personal Injury claims
- Collate date accurately and effectively
- Input data onto Proclaim case management system
- Treat clients with understanding and empathy
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while listening to their concerns
- Provide excellent customer service
- Other duties as requested
The First Response Advisor will be the first point of the contact for the business so you must have a good telephone manner. Previous experience working as a First Response Advisor or a Call Centre Agent is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and modern company and there is great potential to devlop and grow within this forward thinking Law firm!
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity then please apply for this role today, or contact Lisa Hare at 121 Legal Recruitment to hear more about this First Response Advisor Opportunity.
First Response Advisor Opportunity - Liverpool
- Call Monitoring
- Call centre
- First Response Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'