Well regarded marketing agency seeks Account Manager on their busy client services team, to manage a multi-brand key account.
This full service creative agency offers a spectrum of solutions - advertising, trade marketing, content management, digital campaigns, loyalty programs, sales promotions, DM/e-DM, POS, design for web & print. Clients span a variety of industries - healthcare, automotive, cosmetics, retail, engineering, construction and packaging, and include global and national brand names.
About the Role
As a key member of the client services team, you’ll be responsible for a major, multi-brand B2B and B2C account. You’ll oversee and co-ordinate the successful and timely execution of projects from initial brief, through strategy and concept stage to production and final delivery. And you’ll maintain close liaison with the client, and effective collaboration with your colleagues and external suppliers every step of the way.
- Work with clients to create a strategy that collaborates with wider marketing, PR and advertising campaigns.
- Research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients' industries.
- Work with the team to create a solid branding message
- Day-to-day management of clients’ marketing activities, including input into copy and key visuals that reflect the client brand
- Arranging meetings and liaising with clients
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Communicating campaign details to the client and all team members
- Monitoring all stages of campaigns to ensure that they run smoothly
- Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated
- Analytics and reporting
- Ensuring that the project stays within the allocated budget
- Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organised
- Offering creative ideas to develop exciting campaigns and encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity and innovation throughout projects
- Being aware of opportunities for further pitch work.
Experience and Attributes
This position needs a positive can-do attitude, an obsessive attention to detail and a desire to do what it takes to deliver on promises.
- Agency side experience
- Organisational and time management skills. Process driven, and the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Numeracy. Experience of planning, budgeting and invoicing
- A sharp and constant eye for detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- The ability to lead and motivate colleagues
- A professional manner
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, and willing to learn new programmes
The successful candidate can expect an attractive salary to reflect their skills between £28-35,000. There’s a great team atmosphere, and you’ll be based in Marlow with free parking at, or close to, our client’s offices.
For more details or to apply contact James Attewell through this site or at james(at)madstaff.co.uk