First Line Technical Support
Are you ready for a new challenge??
Exciting job opportunity for an experienced First Line Technical Support Candidate to join their forward thinking and fast paced business that has seen excellent growth, based in the Crewe location.
You will be assisting clients with technical diagnosis and resolution of issues that they may have, where necessary you will escalate to the 2nd Line Support team.
The ideal candidate will have current experience in a Technical Support role, alternatively they will consider graduates that have studied in a Technical Degree.
- Assisting their clients with technical queries or difficulties, assisting to resolution
- Resolving common faults
- Summarising problems and advising IT so that they can identify root cause
- Either experience in a Technical Support role or a relevant technical, science or engineering degree
- Strong ability to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys a busy working environment
This role will offer the candidate a rewarding career with on going career development and genuine opportunties to further develop your career.
Hours are on a rota basis 8am - 4.30pm or 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Do you have the right skills if YES please forard your current CV I'm interested in talking to you further.
- First Line Support