First Line Service Desk Technician - Kettering
Do you have a passion for technology as well as great analytical, organisational and communication skills? If so, we are seeking a First Line Service Desk Technician for our Kettering Office.
Working on your oen initiave, and as part of a team, you will be:
- Dealing with calls and emails from customers relating to property-based technology, products and services.
- Resolving 1st line support issues within agreed timescales
- Investigating potential issues and identifying possible causes
- Maintaining records of calls and queries
- Prioritising business critical issues
- Providing updates to stakeholders
We are looking for you to have excellent customer service and organisational skills, you will also need high attention to detail. A solid understanding of standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and modern browsers is essential.
In return, we can offer you 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (and the ability to purchase additional days), Life Assurance, Health Cash Plan, Training and Development opportunities as well as the opportunity to join a great team.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"