With our client’s brand new distribution centre in Severn Beach now open, we are recruiting warehouse first line managers for a guaranteed 6 month contract.
- 42.5 hours per week
- £12.04 per hour
- Hours of work are between 0500 – 2230
- Five days out of seven - either Monday to Friday, Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday
- 28 days holiday per year
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Excellent company benefits after qualifying period
After completion of the 6 month contract, there will be the opportunity to apply for a permanent role. Therefore, it is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your skills and ability to lead a team and progress within a well-established distribution company, as long as you have a positive and can do attitude to work.
About the job
- Working in a brand new, state of the art distribution centre handling homeware and other ambient goods
- Achieving optimum productivity against targets
- Delivery and management of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Effective leadership of the operational teams
- Leading by example, motivating and driving performance from the workforce
- Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Working in line with company health and safety procedures
The right candidate will have…
- Previous experience managing large teams of people
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Red Prairie and Citrix
- Secondary school level (or equivalent) education
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, hardworking attitude with a drive to succeed
- Prepared to be flexible and work shifts and extra hours when needed
The site is not easily accessible by public transport, but If you live in Pilning, Easter Compton, Hallen, Patchway, Charlton Hayes, Avonmouth, Blaise, Almondsbury, Shirehampton areas, it is a short journey by bike!
To register your interest in this role, please submit your CV online and one of our consultants will give you a call, or call us on
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'