Job title: First Line IT Support
Salary: Up to £24,000 depending on experience + benefits
Type: 18 month FTC with option to become permanent
Our client is one of the UK's leading insurance brokers, employee benefits, healthcare and financial planning consultancies. The Group has over 80 offices in locations across England and Wales employing over 3000 members of staff.
A multi-award winning business, they work hand in hand with local, national and international clients in over 100 countries. They have built their business on the ethos of placing the client at its heart and providing the very best care and personal service - a core value that still remains true today.
We have a fantastic opportunity for First Line IT Support to join their team based in Bristol.
The purpose of the role is to provide First line support to customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone and email.
This is a varied and challenging role with excellent long term development potential within the business.
We are looking for candidates with excellent IT skills who combine strong customer handling skills with a positive approach and a desire to achieve results.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of customer problems and be proactive when dealing with issues.
- Support customers in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
- Answer phone calls within the agreed SLA's insuring that all calls are logged on the call logging system.
- Respond to enquiries from customers in a timely manner ensuring that the correct priority is associated with a call and the SLA is adhered to.
- To keep customers updated on the progress of calls allocated to you, where a breach of SLA has occurred to update the customer with an plan of action for resolution.
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
- Where applicable and with management authorisation, travel to other offices to resolve technical issues.
Experience and skills required
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Experience with AD, Exchange, Citrix, VOIP, MS Operating systems & Software support
- A background within IT or IT Support
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong team player
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
To be considered for this role please click 'apply'