We have an exciting opportunity for a First Line IT Support Desk Analyst to join our team based in Bradford. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis. In return, we will offer a competitive salary of £20,092 - £24,491 per annum.
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 14 schools in Bradford, Leeds and Liverpool: 3 primaries, 8 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most.
Why choose Dixons Academies Trust?
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
- Committed to recruiting a diverse workforce
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
About the First Line IT Support Desk Analyst role
You will challenge educational and social disadvantage by providing support to the Trust IT provision in order to achieve the highest possible standards and prepare all our students to lead successful lives.
Responsibilities of our First Line IT Support Desk Analyst include:
- Support IT hardware on site, including repairs, wireless and wired network troubleshooting, reimaging and initial software triage.
- Maintain IT facilities, including multimedia and PCs to enable effective teaching.
- Rapid on-site response to SLA 1 problems in classrooms and other key areas.
- Deliver basic training for key services to all stakeholders on a one to one basis.
- Advise stakeholders on key corporate applications, including file access, one drive, SharePoint etc.
- Active involvement in yearly refresh projects for on-site devices and network infrastructure.
- Ensure servicing and maintenance schedules are undertaken at the most operationally / convenient times.
- Ensure the appropriate skills are upheld in the support team.
- Complete and file service tickets in the service desk system for self and team.
- Record major incidents, remedial activity and future actions.
- Manage access control, including active directory and other key systems.
- Ensure service resources are available where and when needed with appropriate skills across all teams.
- Work as part of a larger team to support multiple academies.
- Participate in the Trust coaching process.
- Engage fully in the Trust appraisal process to fulfil personal potential and be able to participate effectively in the implementation of
- the Trust’s goals and improvement plan.
- Attend meetings / training and carry out administrative tasks and duties as specified on the Trust calendar.
- Consistently implement all Trust policies.
- Contribute to decision-making and consultation procedures.
- Report any safeguarding concerns immediately to a Designated Safeguarding Lead.
What we’re looking for in our First Line IT Support Desk Analyst:
- Level 3 IT qualification or equivalent
- MCP, MCSDT certification
- Full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
- One year or more of experience working in an IT support role
- Experience of supporting IT to include troubleshooting and set up of telecoms, networking components and end user computer devices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Windows Desktop OS, networking, Siemens telephony, active directory and incident management systems
- Knowledge of IT security best practices
- Confident, clear and differentiated written / verbal communication to stakeholders at all levels
- Effective internal / external relationships with stakeholders and customers at all levels
- Commitment to safeguarding
If you would like to learn more about our First Line IT Support Desk Analyst role then please click 'apply’ today!
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'