To effectively support the customer service teams and managers within Customer Operations by handling inbound faults across the product portfolio. Taking full ownership and accountability of customer faults through to a satisfactory resolution, working with external customers, internal customers and 3rd party suppliers.
Location: Nelson office
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Good understanding of all products and management of faults across the Daisy product portfolio.
- Understanding of the care levels and associated SLAs and setting clear expectations with customers.
- Awareness of SLAs and escalation path if failing to meet these.
- Thorough diagnostic checks to establish the root cause of a fault and then execute the right corrective action.
- Knowledge of supplier portals and logging/updating of faults on the portals.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain things in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing to both internal and external customers.
- Sound understanding of what is covered under a customer maintenance agreement, knowledge of different system types and associated care levels.
- Ability to establish if a customer has partial, intermittent or total loss of service and prioritise effectively.
- Correctly identify CPS faults and log with the networks.
- Knowledge of NTS faults.
- Good understanding of hosting products and domains.
- Demonstrate a positive outlook and be able to give and receive constructive feedback and lead by example.
- Handling complex queries and customer escalations, taking full ownership through to identifying solutions or handing across to the relevant 2nd line function.
- Liaise with other internal departments and engage with key stakeholders across the business.
- Create management information reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Telecoms background and good understanding of the BT Openreach network.
- Proficient in IT systems and Outlook.
- Excellent organisation skills along with good time management.
- Effective case/ticket management.
- High level accuracy with attention to detail.
- Articulate, personable and a good communicator/team player.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workloads.
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and adhere to and respect this at all times.
- Displays a can-do attitude and have a flexible approach to work in accordance with business requirements.
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Customer Service
- Fault Management
- Fault Resolution
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job