First Line Engineer
Our client is a leading mobile payment company based in Cambridge. They are looking to hire a First Line Engineer.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated individual who understands the importance of the role to the success of the team. Have a 'Can do' proactive attitude and demonstrating an eagerness to learn and acquire new skills and experience.
Job description and key responsibilities
* Monitoring alarms, alerts and system performance to ensure service levels are maintained and exceeded, taking remedial action to address issues in accordance with the prescribed processes
* Undertake planned/scheduled activities in line with Operational procedures
* Execute event and analyses reports for various stakeholders
* Escalate issues in line with operational processes to ensure SLA performance is adhered to
* Make recommendations on how to improve system monitoring, performance, processes and procedures
* Log and document all issues & communication via operational tools, web, email and phone
* Actively communicate status if issues & events, tracking actions to ensure appropriate audit trail is in place
* Work 24/7 shifts
* Generous share option scheme
* Flexible personal pension scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* 25 days holiday a year increasing to 28 days with service
* Cycle to work, childcare vouchers, gym discount
* Free fruit, drinks and snacks, limitless coffee and espressos
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job