Are you driven by ensuring excellent customer service is provided? Are you looking for a new challenge? If so, our client are now recruiting for a First Line Compliance Officer and are looking for individuals just like you!
They can compare over 11,000 products from 90 UK lenders which gives us real choice and scope to find the right mortgage for you. This includes access to exclusive mortgage products and rates that customers can’t access elsewhere.
They are now looking for a First Line Compliance Officer to join the friendly team, based in Doncaster.
What can they do for you?
- Upto £21,000 without FULL CeMap and upto £25,000 with FULL CeMap
- 37.5 hours per week
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Salary Extras
- Workplace pension
First Line Compliance Officer Responsibilities:
As a First Line Compliance Officer, you will be supporting the Compliance Manager who is responsible for the regulation and quality of sales though out the business alongside keeping up to date with regulatory changes that affect the business and reporting findings to the Compliance Manager. You will also be responsible for:
- Achieve personal weekly/monthly KPIs and any additional targets as defined by the Compliance Manager
- To follow FCA guidelines and regulations at all times.
- Ensure the call audit process is followed and feedback is delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensure all file checks are completed in accordance with the SLA and ensure remedies are distributed accordingly
- Act as a point of contact and provide compliance advice, guidance and training as required.
- Encourage best practice of internal procedures when analysing noncompliance incidents and implementing a "right first time" culture.
- Share own skills and knowledge, creating and delivering training to staff including appropriate competence assessments and role plays as required, testing knowledge and professionalism
- Manage own workloads on a daily basis and keep up to date with regulatory changes.
- Work with the Compliance Manager to identify own areas of development, demonstrate good practices at all times and act as a role model to other members of the team.
- Build strong relationships with staff to assist with their development and learning and promote the compliance function throughout the business.
The ideal First Line Compliance Officer:
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong finance background with good knowledge of MCOB/ICOB, and ideally CEMAP qualified. You will also need to possess:
- Good level of Maths and English
- Professional and confident
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Have excellent attention to detail, able to work under pressure, multi task and work on own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with patience
- Self-motivated & hard working
- Positive and flexible attitude
If you are looking for your next challenge as a First Line Compliance Officer then they want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job